Cooper Heavy Duty 31" Mesh Length Split Lace Double Eye Support Grip 1.25-1.49" Cable Diameter 10" Bale Length SGTDL125
Your Price: $60.00
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #SGTDL125 split lace double eye support grip. The Cooper grip distributes the weight of vertical and sloping runs over the length of the grip to protect the cable from damage. The split rod cable can support up to 4,720 pounds and features a mesh length of 31" and a bale length of 10". Split lace design is used when the end of the cable cannot easily be accessed and the support grip is intended for permanent installation. Cable diameter range measures 1.25"-1.49". Support grip is heavy duty and industrial grade. Woven of corrosion resistant tinned-bronze wire with a stainless steel finish. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Permanent support of heavy loads and long runs of vertically hung cables, hose, tubing and metal rods
- Used with poles, towers, buildings, elevators, mine shafts and other structures
- Double eye for use when cable is vertical and extends without bending
- Support up to 4,720 pounds
- Mesh length of 31" and a bale length of 10"
- Cable diameter range measures 1.25"-1.49"
- Heavy duty and industrial grade
- Woven of corrosion resistant tinned-bronze wire
- Stainless steel finish
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.