Cooper Standard Duty 11" Mesh Length Locking Bale Closed Support Grip .500-.610" Cable Diameter 18" Bale Length SGU50
Your Price: $16.50
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #SGU50 closed mesh locking bale support grip. The Cooper grip distributes the weight of vertical and sloping runs over the length of the grip to protect the cable from damage. Can support up to 770 pounds and features a mesh length of 11" and a bale length of 18". The cable diameter range measures 0.500"-0.610". Closed mesh locking bale grip is used when the end of the cable is accessible. Support grip is standard duty and industrial grade. Woven of corrosion resistant tinned-bronze wire with a stainless steel finish. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Wire mesh is produced from high quality, non-magnetic, tin coated bronze
- Provides superior corrosion resistance
- Support Grips will hold more than one cable
- Absorbs additional strain from vibration, expansion, contraction and flexing
- Locking bale attachment fits around beam or pipe and can be locked in place
- Support up to 770 pounds
- Mesh length of 11" and a bale length of 18"
- Cable diameter range measures 0.500"-0.610"
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.