Cooper Standard Duty 24" Mesh Offset Eye Split Rod Support Grip 2.50-2.99" Cable Diameter Range 8" Bale Length SGOR250
Your Price: $41.25
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #SGOR250 standard duty offset eye support grip. The Cooper grip distributes the weight of vertical and sloping runs over the length of the grip to protect the cable from damage. The split rod cable can support up to 3,760 pounds and features a mesh length of 24" and a bale length of 8". Split rod support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot be easily accessed and the installation is temporary. It's woven of corrosion resistant tinned-bronze wire with a stainless steel finish. The cable diameter measures 2.50-2.99". Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Split rod support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot be easily accessed and the installation is temporary
- Wire mesh is produced from high quality, non-magnetic, tin coated bronze
- Provides superior corrosion resistance
- Support Grips will hold more than one cable
- Absorbs additional strain from vibration, expansion, contraction and flexing
- Offset eye for use when offset positioning is required
- Can support up to 3,760 pounds
- Mesh length of 24" and a bale length of 8"
- Stainless steel finish
- The cable diameter measures 2.50-2.99"
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.