QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Hubbell 04403035 conduit riser grip. The bushing at the top is marked ZZM-5028-46E. We do not have specs on this item as it is discontinued but I believe that this is a Pyle number. We have tried to ascertain the correct specs as best a possible but please check your own sources. Used to support electrical wires inside rigid conduit via a supporting ring. Grip is permanently fastened to a support ring, resulting in a one piece unit which will allow air ventilation within the conduit. The ring will fit standard electrical rigid metal conduit and schedule 40 rigid PVC conduit only. Features include:
- Cable diameter range: 2.50-2.87"
- Approximate breaking strength: unknown
- Working load: unknown
- Wire mesh length:24"
- Appears to be made of stainless steel
- Fits standard electrical rigid metal conduit and schedule 40 rigid PVC conduit only
- Closed grip fits over cable end
- For permanent support when cable end is available to be installed through grip.
- Positive action mesh grip
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.