Leviton Black 17 Series ECT 90° Style Cam Plug Panel Receptacle Threaded Stud 690A 600V 17R21-E
Your Price: $56.25
QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton 17R21-E black male cam-type panel receptacle with 1" threaded stud - 90° mounting angle. For use with 17 Series taper nose connectors. Features include:
- Rated up to 690A 600V (with proper cabling)
- Cable capacity: 250 to 75 MCM
- Designed to wit'stand grueling, heavy duty industrial use. Applications include: generator test stations, water purification plants, electrochemical machining equipment, and other general industrial uses.
- Intermateable and completely compatible with competitive cam-type products - can be retrofitted to existing locations and power distribution systems
- Locking and reinforcing ring won't melt, break or crack
- Shatter and crack proof - high durometer thermoplastic elastomer(TPE) or neoprene rubber
- Color coded insulating sleeves - fast and easy phase identification
- Prevents arcing or burning - no movement of contact surfaces
- Self compensating for wear - slit and cam in male contact provides spring action for longer usage
- High conductivity - positive vibration-proof connection provided by double cam design
E1017-1600, E10171600, E10171600, E1017-1600
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.