QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 49F44-W white Rhino-Hide female plug. Accepts 444 MCM cable, rated 796 Amps @ 125°C wire temperature (40°C ambient temperature). Designed to mate with other manufacturers' high-amperage single pole connectors and receptacles, Rhino-Hide single pole devices can be installed on both existing silicon-controlled rectifiers (SCR's) and generator stations or on new oil and gas rig construction. Features include:
- Color-coded connector housing for quick, visual identification of circuit and phase connections
- UV stable, polyolefin-based Santoprene TPV housings resist fading and cracking for greater service life
- Contacts machined from a high conductivity copper alloy and silver-plated for corrosion resistance and superior conductivity
- Santoprene TPV dust cap protects contacts when disconnected
- Attach stripped cable to male or female contact with standard crimp tools from manufacturers such as FCI/Burndy and Thomas & Betts
- Ideal for replacement, connectors mate with other manufacturers' high-amperage single pole connectors and receptacles for fast, easy change-out
E1049-255, E1049255, E1049-255, RMP-CMP-4F-W
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.