QTY Available to Ship:
Eagle 5223-7B brown toggle switch; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. For use in households with aluminum wiring; connects to 12 or 10 AWG aluminum conductors. It is Residential grade, 3-way, side wired, grounding, 15A 120VAC. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- For direct connection to aluminum or copper wire
- Impact-resistant, durable thermoplastic toggle and frame
- Side wire terminals accept conductors up to #10 AWG solid or stranded copper wire, and up to #10 AWG solid aluminum wire
- Large head triple-drive combination screws (Standard, Phillips, Robertson) for fast wiring installation
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations.
- Terminal screws backed out - ready for wiring
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.