QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 2630-IG locking receptacle. Industrial Specification Grade, Isolated Ground, NEMA L7-30R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 30A 277VAC receptacles. Each is individually packaged. Isolated ground devices have a grounding terminal that is electronically isolated from the strap to eliminate electrical interference (noise) in grounding networks that can cause problems in modern electronics. Features include:
- Heavy-duty construction for top performance in the environmental extremes of grueling industrial settings
- Impact-resistant construction
- One-piece .040" thick brass, high-copper content contacts with nickel-plated contact clamp type terminals
- Contacts deeply seated in thick walled face
- Terminals clearly identified to speed and simplify wiring
- Extra-thick .050" mounting strap
- Triple combo mounting and terminal screws (straight slot, Phillips, and Robertson)
- Molded-in terminal identification letters
- Accepts #8-#14 AWG solid or stranded conductors
- Mechanically-secured all-brass ground path
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.