QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eaton AHCL730P color-coded gray and black locking plug. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA L7-30P, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 30A 277V. Cord capacity: 0.38-1.00". Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- High-strength nylon construction stands up to severe job site abuse
- All-brass terminal screws and clamps for low resistance conductor terminations
- Serrated terminal plates and contoured terminal clamps "bite" on the conductors for positive termination
- Dead-front construction
- Heavy-duty safety grip external cord grip with fast-driving screws provides positive cord gripping and limits strain on conductors
- Dust and moisture cord seal limits entry of contaminants into terminal compartment
- Inserts included for three separate cord grip ranges
- Back wire terminal clamps for easy secure wiring
- Grooved housing for easy gripping and twisting
- Clear terminal chambers allow visual inspection of terminals
- Chamfered wire well for easy insertion of wire
- Large, deep-slotted captive brass terminal screws
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.