Leviton Stainless Steel INDUSTRIAL Turn Twist Locking Flanged Inlet Receptacle NON-NEMA 50A 125V 6372-CR
Your Price: $79.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton 6372-CR stainless steel corrosion resistant locking flanged inlet receptacle. Industrial Specification Grade, non-NEMA, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 50A 125V. Cord clamp range: .680 "1.125"; #10 #4 AWG. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- All current-carrying metal parts (blades, contacts, terminals and screws) are electroless nickel-coated
- Color coded wire entrance holes for simple and easy wiring
- Beveled rear housing prevents cord from getting caught on stairs, equipment, etc.
- Ribbed nylon housing for excellent impact resistance and secure gripping
- Neoprene gasket helps keep dirt and dust from entering termination area
- Stainless steel cord clamp opens wide for direct terminal access; added strip length for easy wire insertion into terminals
- Interior cord clamp opens wide to allow easy insertion of wires into terminals
- Longer contacts inside connector assure stronger, tighter ftting contact points
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.