- Locking Devices
- Leviton Stainless Steel INDUSTRIAL Turn Twist Locking Flanged Inlet Receptacle NON-NEMA 50A 125V 6372-CR
Leviton Stainless Steel INDUSTRIAL Turn Twist Locking Flanged Inlet Receptacle NON-NEMA 50A 125V 6372-CR
Your Price: $79.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 6372-CR stainless steel corrosion resistant locking flanged inlet receptacle. Industrial Specification Grade, non-NEMA, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, rated 50A 125V. Cord clamp range: .680 "1.125"; #10 #4 AWG. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- All current-carrying metal parts (blades, contacts, terminals and screws) are electroless nickel-coated
- Color coded wire entrance holes for simple and easy wiring
- Beveled rear housing prevents cord from getting caught on stairs, equipment, etc.
- Ribbed nylon housing for excellent impact resistance and secure gripping
- Neoprene gasket helps keep dirt and dust from entering termination area
- Stainless steel cord clamp opens wide for direct terminal access; added strip length for easy wire insertion into terminals
- Interior cord clamp opens wide to allow easy insertion of wires into terminals
- Longer contacts inside connector assure stronger, tighter ftting contact points
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.