- Occupancy Motion Sensors
- Hubbell Black Occupancy Sensor Switch Adaptive PIR 2-Circuit 120/277V AP2000BK2
QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Hubbell AP2000BK2 black 2-circuit occupancy sensor switch. Dual relay sensor allows control of 2 load circuits. Typical uses include: controlling lights and a fan with different time off delay settings; or controlling a room with two banks of lighting (border/mood and center/task lighting) that require different time off delay settings. Equipped with Hubbell patented self-adaptive Intelli-DAPT technology which automatically adjusts the sensor’s sensitivity and timer settings to optimize performance based on occupancy patterns. The sensor constantly learns and adjusts appropriately. Features include:
- No neutral required
- Single pole
- Vacancy mode option - can be set to turn on automatically when motion is detected or to turn on only when the manual ON/OFF switch is pressed
- Equipped with Hubbell patented self-adaptive Intelli-DAPT technology which automatically adjusts the sensor's sensitivity and timer settings to optimize performance based on occupancy patterns.
- Manual or adaptive time delay - the amount of time that the switch will keep the lights on after motion is no longer detected can be set manually (4-30 minutes) or automatically using the built-in Intelli-DAPT technology
- Coverage: 1,000 square feet
- Load ratings: 5A LED; 800W incandescent @ 120V; 1000W fluorescent @ 120V; 1800W fluorescent @ 277V; 1/6 HP @ 120/277V
- Passive infrared sensor - excellent for small room control - requires a clear, unobstructed line of sight for detection, because it senses occupancy as movement of heat emitted from the body against the background space. A segmented Fresnel lens divides a coverage area into zones. Movement across zones is interpreted as occupancy
- Built in photocell with manual super saver mode for daylight harvesting - assures that lights are only on while ambient light levels require it; range can be set to 10-500 foot candles
- Impact resistant hard lens is standard and color matched to the switch
- Fits standard decorator/GFCI style wallplates (purchased separately)
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.