Leviton Lonworks White Occupancy Motion Sensor Dimmer Switch Surface Mount Surface Mount L979-T
Your Price: $18.75
QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton Decora L979-T white flush mount Lonworks passive infared occupancy sensor dimmer switch. To be used in conjunction with a Leviton L206-CT or L720-CT control unit. Designed to turn lights on when motion is detected and to turn them off a preselected period of time after motion has ceased. Commercial Grade with all of the features that you need for optimal light control: ambient light sensor, manual override, and adjustable time delay. Features include:
- Two push-button configuration allows manual dimming or override of occupancy sensor - network configurable to be dimmer or switch
- Turns lights on when motion is detected and turns them off a preset time after it ceases
- Time-out control - adjustable over network
- Sensitivity control - adjustable over network
- Ambient light setting to avoid activating lights when they are not required
- Commercial Specification Grade: 11-24VDC operating voltage
- 180 to 32 degree field of view, 60' width, and 38' range.
- Requires a Leviton L206-CT or L720-CT control unit or compatible equivalent (sold separately) - will not function without at least one in the network circuit
- For single pole and multi-location applications
- Network output variables: node object status output, device override switch value output, override-on switch value output, occupancy state output, occupancy sensor numerical output, light level output, switch value output, and preferred switch value output
- Network input variables: node object mode input, device override switch feedback value, field-of-view adjustment, switch feedback input, and device mode
- Network configuration variables: location label, maximum send time for network output, hold time for occupied state, reflection factor, field calibration, and min. change before nvo02LuxLevel updates
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.