QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton ODCRA hard ceiling raceway adapter. Provides a simple solution for mounting ODCxx Series occupancy sensors to hard ceilings. Consists of two components: the Raceway Adapter Base and the Raceway Adapter Plate. The Raceway Adapter Base mounts directly to the hard ceiling, the Adapter Plate attaches to the sensor, and the sensor/plate combination connects to the Adapter Base. Also can be mounted to a standard octagonal J Box. Features include:
- Small size: an installed detector and surface mount raceway kit hides wiring and blends with the ceiling
- Fast, simple installation: easy raceway installation, hard ceiling mount and three wire connections (low voltage)
- Attractive design: the white base conforms to the ODCxx sensor and appears to be a natural continuation. Raceways hide exposed wires and provide a tidy appearance.
- Unique locking mechanism: a steel clip on the raceway adapter base fits into one of 58 small holes on the raceway adapter plate, locking the sensor into position
- Tamper proof alignment: locking mechanism between the base and the plate can only be reached with a flat head screwdriver. The small access hole assures tamper-proof alignment.
- Raceway compatible: Leviton?s hard ceiling raceway adapter is compatible with several standard surface mounting raceways.
- Construction: Rugged, high-impact, ABS injection molded plastic
- Adapter plate measures 4.25" in diameter and 0.6" high
- Adapter base measures 5" in diameter and 1" high
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.