QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eaton 8300W white duplex receptacle. Hospital Grade, NEMA 5-20R, 2-pole, 3-wire, grounding, back and side wired, rated 20A 125V. Hospital grade devices are top of the line in their category, designed for high-abuse environments such as those found in healthcare facilities. Features include:
- Sturdy, compact design delivers full hospital grade performance and lower profile
- Exclusive screw terminal guards provide fast, easy insulation from conductive surfaces
- Heavy gauge 0.037" triple-wipe brass line contacts provide excellent long-term plug blade retention
- Screw-Catch feature on device speeds mounting of wallplates
- Extra-long mounting straps help secure installation in poorly cut wall openings
- Solid one-piece brass grounding systems assures ground integrity under heaviest abuse
- Glass reinforced nylon base provides superior strength and high-heat resistance in contact carrier assembly
- Tapered lead-in backwiring slots speed securing up to #10 AWG solid or stranded
- High impact and chemical resistant nylon face holds structural integrity, retains appearance; recessed lead-ins speed blade insertion, reducing scarring of face
- Tri-head combination brass terminal screws are backed out, staked and afford maximum installation flexibility
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.