QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eagle Electric IG5262V ivory duplex receptacle. Industrial Specification Grade, NEMA 5-15R, 2-pole, 3-wire, back and side wired, Isolated Ground, rated 15A 125VAC. Isolated ground devices have a grounding terminal that is electronically isolated from the strap to eliminate electrical interference (noise) in grounding networks that can cause problems in modern electronics. Features include:
- Exclusive 5-leaf brass line contacts ensure lowest heat rise, smooth plug blade insertion and long-term retention
- Rigid, glass reinforced nylon base lends ultimate strength and superior high heat resistance in contact carrier
- Exclusive 0.030" solid brass, nonriveted, integral one-piece isolated grounding shunt system assures ground integrity under heaviest use - isolated from common building ground
- High-impact and chemical-resistant nylon face
- Tapered lead-in slots on back wiring holes assist in gathering stranded wires for faster, more secure connections
- Long, broad mounting strap allows for secure installation even in large wall cutouts; virtually eliminating floating installations
- All terminal (H-N-G) and mounting screws triple combination (slot/Phillips/Robertson) head for maximum installer flexibility
- Automatic grounding system eliminates need for bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure, provides redundant measure of ground continuity where jumper used
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.