QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 5262-E black duplex receptacle. These are new devices that have been scratched or scuffed. Functionally they are backed with our 100% guarantee to work as a brand new unit. Works perfect if you need this for installation in an area that may be hidden or appearance isn't a must. Industrial Specification Grade, 2-pole, 3-wire, NEMA 5-15R, back and side wired, rated 15A 125VAC. These are bulk packed loose with no outer box, so there are dings and scuffs on them as a result. ITEM PICTURED IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY: SCRATCHES, SCUFFS, DINGS, and BLEMISHES WILL VARY FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ITEM. Features include:
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic nylon cover and body
- Large, triple-wipe, brass "T" contacts for superior contact and conductivity
- Back and side-wiring options
- Brass terminal screws to reduce conductor oxidation
- Break-off tabs for easy two-circuit conversion
- Apron barrier to prevent accidental contact between terminal screw heads and metal box
- Exclusive V-shaped, serrated back-wiring clamps for superior contact and conductivity
- Smooth face does not collect dirt
- Four corner latches securely fasten face
- Locked-in mounting strap
DOES NOT APPLY
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.