New Cooper Red Hospital ISOLATED Ground SURGE TVSS Suppressor Receptacle 20A IG1310RD
Your Price: $21.99
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper Electric IG1310RD red transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) outlet. Hospital Grade, NEMA 5-20R, 2-pole, 3-wire, isolated ground, rated 20A 125V. Isolated ground devices have a grounding terminal that is electronically isolated from the strap to eliminate electrical interference (noise) in grounding networks that can cause problems in modern electronics. Hospital grade devices are top of the line in their category, designed for high abuse applications such as those found in healthcare facilities. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Specifications:
- Clamping voltage: 400V
- Joules/MCOV: 170J/150V/AC RMS
- Maximum surge current: 12 kA per mode
- Provides surge protection for hot to neutral, hot to ground and neutral to ground
- Exclusive patented replaceable module restores expired surge protection without interruption of power or need to remove and rewire device
- Audible alarm signals when surge protection has expired
- Grounding system fully isolated from common building ground
- Noise protection against EMI and RFI standard
- High impact-resistant thermoplastic mounting strap
- Automatic ground will insure wallplate grounding in properly grounded metal enclosure
- Standard 6" leads, stripped 0.50"
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.