QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 5360-TBT gray surge protector device for 10 Base T ethernet networks. Please note that this is only rated for a 10 Base T network; we do not know if it will work for higher speed communications such as 100 or 1000 Mbit/s ethernet. Features include:
- Protects 4 wires on an RJ45 jack (pins 1, 2, 3, and 6)
- Operating line voltage: 4V DC L-L with 5V clamp voltage (pins 1, 2)
- For use in commercial and residential 10 Base T ethernet networks to provide protection against a transient voltage surge
- Uses a single 120 volt AC line receptacle as a common ground point (note that no power is needed from the receptacle - this device is only using the grounding pin)
- Includes data cable shown in photo
- Units are stackable (each can plug into the back of another)
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.