Leviton 5360-TBT gray surge protector device for 10 Base T ethernet networks. Please note that this is only rated for a 10 Base T network; we do not know if it will work for higher speed communications such as 100 or 1000 Mbit/s ethernet. Features include:
- Protects 4 wires on an RJ45 jack (pins 1, 2, 3, and 6)
- Operating line voltage: 4V DC L-L with 5V clamp voltage (pins 1, 2)
- For use in commercial and residential 10 Base T ethernet networks to provide protection against a transient voltage surge
- Uses a single 120 volt AC line receptacle as a common ground point (note that no power is needed from the receptacle - this device is only using the grounding pin)
- Includes data cable shown in photo
- Units are stackable (each can plug into the back of another)
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.