QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton 57347-M3S surge protective panel. Industrial Specification Grade, 7 mode, 4-wire & ground, 347/600VAC 3-phase WYE. It has the following features:
- Integral disconnect
- Mounts at main distribution panels
- Hybrid suppression circuitry with built-in redundancy provides complete protection on all phases even if one module fails
- Modular design allows easy replacement of modules with the use of tools and without the need to shut down AC system power
- Provide normal (phase to neutral) and common mode (neutral to ground) protection for WYE-configured 3-phase AC systems
- Dry contacts for remote monitoring
- "Series Connection" parallel operated (Kelvin/feed-through) rated for 100 Amps maximum continuous line current using #3 AWG conductors
- Optically coupled remote-monitoring port allows use of the optional Remote Supervisor (Cat. #52000-RS).
- Dual-stage fuse protection for primary and secondary surge suppression circuits
- Housed in NEMA 12 case with hinged cover - surface or flush mountable.
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.