QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
This is a single Leviton #SC120 white or ivory Shut-Off control switch. This is used in larger facilities where lights are turned off by means of a timer at the end of the day. Features include:
- Provides user with the capability of centrally turning OFF overhead lighting by means of momentarily interruptiing the supply voltage at the circuit breaker, then allowing momentary override at any location
- Click here to read more from instruction manual
- Includes color change kit for Ivory or White
- Single pole or 3-way installations
- A controller is required for this unit to operate (not included)
- Commercial Specification Grade, rated: Load - 20A (incandescent, ballast, resistive); Input - 120VAC 60Hz; Power Consumption - 4.8W
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.