QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Ace Wiring Devices 31118 brown toggle switch. Residential Grade, 3-way, grounding, push-in and side wired, rated 15A 120/277VAC. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- 3-way, rated 15A 120VAC
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board, virtually eliminating floating installations
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping
- Push-in terminals accept #12 or #14 solid wire only
- Features additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures consistent paddle height
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage
- Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws ease installation with power screwdrivers
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.