QTY Available to Ship:
Ask a question
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
2 Cooper 1301-7V ivory framed toggle switches. Residential Grade, single pole, grounding, push-in and side wired, rated 15A 120VAC. Bulk packed loose with no individual packaging or instructions. Features include:
- Longer wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wires to speed installation
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or standard wire
- Combination slot/Phillips head mounting and terminal screws
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.