QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Hubbell-PRO 1222PWGY gray toggle switch. Industrial Grade, grounding, double pole, 8" wire leads, rated 20A 120/277V AC. Each is individually packaged with instructions. Features include:
- Terminals pre-wired with #12 AWG THHN 8" leads
- Stainless steel automatic grounding clip assures grounding continuity between mounting strap and metal wall box
- Zinc plated steel mounting strap provides superior corrosion resistance; thread cleaning captive mounting screw
- 120/277V/AC rating ideal for fluorescent lighting fixtures typical in commercial applications
- Combination slot/Robertson head mounting and terminal screws ease installation
- Heavy duty nylon toggle resists abuse and chemical attack making it suitable for use in the toughest environments; elastomer rocker assures quiet operation and precise timing; permanently lubricated assembly provides long life and trouble free operation
- One-piece rivetless copper alloy spring contact arm and terminal plate assure proper contact alignment, reducing heat rise; large silver alloy contacts reduce contact erosion and prevent welding, providing long life
- One-piece bridge with integral grounding terminal with #8 brass screw
- One-piece engineered thermoset base for superior heat dissipation; one-piece high impact-resistant thermoplastic front for heavy-duty industrial environments
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.