QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper toggle switch plastic wallplates; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. These are standard grade wallplates with a toggle opening that is compatible with framed and large toggle devices. Mid-Size plates are larger in both dimensions than standard size plates and is intended for use with larger volume outlet boxes or to hide irregularities in the surrounding wall. Features include:
- Mid-Size wallplates are a full 0.375" taller and wider than standard size Cooper wallplates w/ a nominal thickness, .040"
- Assures NEC -required gap coverage for most wallboard-to-box openings
- Flush-fitting, warp-resistant design
- Smooth face and rounded edges resist dust accumulation
- Non-flammable thermoset phenolic or urea
- Designed for high dielectric strength and arc resistance
- Resistant to fading, discoloration, grease, oils, organic solvents, moisture, and scratches
- Individually packaged with color matching mounting screws
- 1-Gang (P/N: 2034) = 4.875"H x 3.125"W
- 2-Gang (P/N: 2039) = 4.875"H x 4.938"W
- 3-Gang (P/N: 2041) = 4.875"H x 6.75"W
- 4-Gang (P/N: 2054) = 4.875"H x 8.563"W
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.