QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Cooper PJ113V ivory wallplate. Commercial Specification Grade with one toggle switch opening and one blank box-mount space. Good for custom applications or to cover a vacant space when a fixture has been removed from a 2-gang box. Mid-Size, measuring 4.875"h x 4.938"w, 3/8" higher and wider than standard wallplates for use with larger size wall boxes and to hide irregularities on the surrounding wall. Features include:
- Mid-Size wallplates are 0.375" (9.53mm) longer and wider on all sides than standard to cover large wallboard openings
- Assures NEC®-required gap coverage for most wallboard-to-box openings
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate construction - high structural rigidity, long-term form retention
- Screw-Catch feature holds plate mounting screw captive for ease of installation
- Superior abrasion and impact resistance
- Color-matched mounting screws captive for faster installation - helps eliminate lost screws on the job
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.