QTY Available to Ship:
Eagle 5134A almond single-gang toggle switch wallplate; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. Made of a tough, high-performance, unbreakable thermoplastic, designed for more demanding locations such as commercial installations - do not confuse them with regular Residential Grade wallplates which can chip or crack. Commercial Specification Grade, standard size plates, measuring 4.5"h x 2.75"w. Each is individually packaged with matching mounting screws. Features include:
- Molded nylon for maximum resistance to impact, abrasion, grease, oils, acids, moisture, fading, and discoloration
- Exclusive Screw-Catch feature that holds mounting screws captive and simplifies installation
- Resistant to mechanical stress associated with high abuse applications
- Flush-fitting warp resistant design
- Includes color matching mounting screws
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.