QTY Available to Ship:
Leviton 41292-2TE black fiber optic insert module for use in Multimedia Outlet Systems (MOS). This is a 2-unit high module with a SM/MM duplex ST coupling (phosphor bronze sleeve) at a 45° angle to reduce cord strain and maintain bend radii; compatible with MOS wallplates (not surface mount boxes). Leviton's MOS components are specifically geared toward fiber optic and enhanced audio/video applications. They provide a level of customization that is not often available through other systems. The MOS line is distinguished from other QuickPort housings by several features:
- Front-load installation capability so that changes can be made without dismantling the entire wallplate
- Duplex modules and fiber coupling types are available for SC, ST, MT-RJ and other applications
- S-video and RCA adapters are available for high-definition audio/video
- Designed for enhanced routing, storage and bend radius protection of fiber and copper cabling
- Front-loading inserts simplify configuration, while strong latches keep them in place during use
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.