QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Leviton 41292-2TI ivory fiber optic insert module for use in Multimedia Outlet Systems (MOS). This is a 2-unit high module with a SM/MM duplex ST coupling (phosphor bronze sleeve) at a 45° angle to reduce cord strain and maintain bend radii; compatible with MOS wallplates (not surface mount boxes). Leviton's MOS components are specifically geared toward fiber optic and enhanced audio/video applications. They provide a level of customization that is not often available through other systems. The MOS line is distinguished from other QuickPort housings by several features:
- Front-load installation capability so that changes can be made without dismantling the entire wallplate
- Duplex modules and fiber coupling types are available for SC, ST, MT-RJ and other applications
- S-video and RCA adapters are available for high-definition audio/video
- Designed for enhanced routing, storage and bend radius protection of fiber and copper cabling
- Front-loading inserts simplify configuration, while strong latches keep them in place during use
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.