QTY Available to Ship:
Fruit Ridge Tools is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
Eagle 3521-4V ivory wallmount telephone jack with screw terminals; Eagle is a division of Cooper Wiring Devices. Used to mount a standard wall phone directly to the wall with no exposed wires for a clean sleek look (wires are routed through wall). Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photo. Features include:
- Standard lug pattern for mounting a standard residential wallphone
- Spring wire contacts with 50 micro-inches gold plating over nickel measure 0.018" (0.005mm) diameter to maximize contact life and reduce corrosion
- For use in Category 3 RJ11 and RJ14 applications
- 100% computer-tested to assure consistent high quality and reliable performance
- Terminals are color-coded for easy wiring
- Surface mount jacks for use with hanging phone
- Type 630A Jack
- 6-position, 4-conductor
- Includes: snap-on wallplate, mounting screws and factory-installed mounting lugs
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.