Cooper Industrial Grade 24" Mesh Slack Lace Pulling Grip Offset Eye 1.25-1.49" Cable Diameter Galvanized Steel SKTL12524
Your Price: $60.00
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #SKTL12524 double weave slack lace offset eye pulling grip. The Cooper grip serves as a reusable tool for pulling cables, wires, and/or rope in overhead and underground cable pulls. It protects the cable from abrasion and eases the cable through bends and rough surfaces. Offers a slack design that is used for pulling slack in underground cable preparatory to final placement and can also be used for cable removal. Features an offset eye for easy attachment to the pulling line. The support grip cable measures 1.25-1.49" and it has a mesh length of 24". The grip also has an approximate break strength of 1,800 pounds. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- High strength galvanized steel wire mesh
- Single offset eye easily mates to swivel and line type connectors
- Easy attachment to pull line
- Used when cable end is not accessible
- Used in factory maintenance and construction, utility work and replacement of underground cable
- Cable measures 1.25-1.49"
- Mesh length of 24"
- Approximate break strength of 1,800 pounds
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.