Cooper Steel 0.30-0.43" Locking Mesh Cable Support Grip BusDrop Lock Bale 4.5" Mesh Length 12" Eye Length NO BOX BDU30
Your Price: $22.50
QTY Available to Ship:
Cooper #BDU30 closed mesh single weave cable support grip. Cable grip distributes the weight of vertical drops and sloping runs over the length of the grip to protect the cable from damage. It has a 12" single eye design with a .30"-.43" diameter. Mesh length of the cable is 4.5". Made of galvanized steel for long lasting performance with a break strength of 1100 lbs. The locking bale attachment fits around a beam or pipe and can be locked in place. Cord grip is CSA approved and NAFTA compliant. Each is individually packaged; packaging may differ from photos. Features include:
- Woven of galvanized steel wire
- Relieves any direct tension from the critical connection and absorb vibration and flexing
- Offered with either the single eye or locking bale attachment
- Bus drop grips are used as cable support from bus duct
- Single eye for use when cable is vertical and for applications where cable bends
- Cord Diameter: .03"-.43"
- Mesh Length: 4.5"
- Eye Length: 12"
- Break Strength: 1100lbs
- CSA approved
- NAFTA compliant
- NO BOX
Most orders ship same day if received by 2:00 pm EST Mon-Fri and 12:00 pm EST Sat. Some larger orders or items that require special handling may be shipped next business day.